Picky Bars 10/Pack - Variety Pack

Picky Bars 10/Pack - Variety Pack
receive 27 Smartbody Reward Points with this purchase. learn more

Brand: Picky Bars

Item: PICKY007
Price: $27.50
Servings: 10 ($2.75 per serving)
Shipping Weight: 1.20 lbs
Not yet rated

Free shipping on $50 orders!

Something this good for you shouldn’t taste so much like a brownie. But it does! The Picky Bars Ah, Fudge Nuts! Energy Bar is full of real, pronounceable ingredients for athletics or just snacking. Its Peruvian cacao infused flavor makes it rich without being too sweet. Features Contains peanuts. Produced in a facility that uses peanuts and soy. May contain pit or shell fragments. Vegan: Gluten, dairy, soy and GMO free. 94% organic. 47% of sugars cine from fruits, nuts, and grains. Ideal for athlete before or after practice with its 4:1 carb to protein ratio. 1 bar. Nutritional Information Size 1 bar (45g). Calories 200. Fat Cal 75. Total Fat 8g (13% DV). SatFat 2g (9% DV). TransFat 0g. Cholest. 0mg (0%DV). Sodium 118mg (5%DV). Total Carb. 28g (9% DV). Fiber 4g (14% DV). Sugars 18g. Protein 7g (14% DV). Vitamin A (0% DV). Vitamin C (0% DV). Calcium (1% DV). Iron (8% DV). Ingredients Organic Peanuts, Organic Dates, Organic Agave Nectar, Organic Brown Rice Crisp (Brown Rice, Brown Rice Syrup, Salt), Organic Holy Kakow® Cacao Powder (Single origin, minimally processed cacao), Rice Protein (Protein from whole grain sprouted brown rice), Organic Chocolate Chips (Cane Sugar, Cocoa Liquor, Cocoa Butter), Sea Salt, Natural Vitamin E (to preserve freshness), Organic Sunflower Oil. Variety Packs include one of each flavor and an additional four random bars to complete box of 10!
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated

Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.

There are no reviews

Customers also bought... Blender Bottle - Red Blender Bottle - Red
Price: $6.99

Transactions You Can Trust
We collect your payments information using SSL encryption to ensure all transactions are secure.
Free Shipping to APO & FPO
Thank you for your service.